Community Movies

Cotton Wool

Cotton Wool

Cotton Wool

62017HD

A single mother suffers a devastating stroke leaving her teenage daughter and 7-year-old son to care for her, testing the family's strength to hold...

Cotton Wool
    Red Jasmine

Red Jasmine

Red Jasmine

01981HD

A remake of the Telugu film Erra Mallelu (1981), it revolves around two men starting a revolution against their village chiefs and the owner of a...

Red Jasmine
    The Christmas Heart

The Christmas Heart

The Christmas Heart

5.92012HD

The tight-knit neighbors on Arthur Avenue have proudly lit Christmas luminaries for 40 years, but that long-standing tradition is cancelled this year...

The Christmas Heart
    Black I Am

Black I Am

Black I Am

02020HD

The women of the first Garífuna community in Honduras work hard for the future of their daughters. Surrounded by a dazzling landscape, they...

Black I Am
    The Pool

The Pool

The Pool

02024HD

Bondi Icebergs is the most photographed pool in the world. This is where generations of children have learnt to swim, where the diehard have braved...

The Pool
    Mobsters and Mormons

Mobsters and Mormons

Mobsters and Mormons

6.82005HD

A mafia family from New Jersey is placed in the witness relocation program to an all-Mormon community in Utah.

Mobsters and Mormons
    By the Sea

By the Sea

By the Sea

6.22015HD

Searching for his lost father, a boy will have to be strong to survive.

By the Sea
    That Never Happened: Canada's First National Internment Operations

02018HD

The documentary tells the little known story of thousands of Ukrainian and Eastern Europeans that were interned in Canadian camps during the First...

Baptists at Our Barbecue

Baptists at Our Barbecue

Baptists at Our Barbecue

72004HD

"Baptists at Our Barbecue" is the comedic story of the small town of Longwinded, USA, a divided, feuding town of 262 Mormons and 262 Baptists. It's...

Baptists at Our Barbecue
    Cultural Preservation

Cultural Preservation

Cultural Preservation

02024HD

'Cultural Preservation' is a short documentary film which discusses the importance of community and how the development of gentrification can become...

Cultural Preservation
    Les lendemains de veille

Les lendemains de veille

Les lendemains de veille

6.52022HD

Les lendemains de veille tells the story of Vincent, Malo, Lola, Matéo, Blaise and Xavier. At the time they were young and had a dream, that...

Les lendemains de veille
    Filhos de João, O Admirável Mundo Novo Baiano

8.52011HD

A panorama of Brazilian popular music from the 60s and 70s through the musical group Novos Baianos. A retrospective of the community lifestyle...

The Plumber

The Plumber

The Plumber

02019HD

A Widowed Plumber races against time to follow-up on the payment for his rendered service in order to save his critically ailing son.

The Plumber
    Micropubs - The New Local

82020HD

Inspired by the original micropub craze in Kent, three entrepreneurial Londoners decide to open their very own micropub and revitalise their high...

Tomorrow Ever After

Tomorrow Ever After

Tomorrow Ever After

82017HD

Shaina lives 600 years in the future. War, greed, prejudice, poverty, pollution, violence, loneliness, depression – these are things that...

Tomorrow Ever After
    I Loved a Pontian

I Loved a Pontian

I Loved a Pontian

61986HD

The feelings of a young lady for a Pontian Greek, whom his fellow countrymen call "the disgrace of Pontus", is obvious to everyone. Kostikas,...

I Loved a Pontian
    We Met in Virtual Reality

62022HD

Filmed entirely inside the world of virtual reality (VR), this immersive and revealing documentary roots itself in several unique communities within...

Blessings of the Land

Blessings of the Land

Blessings of the Land

6.81959HD

Maria and Jose, a young married couple begin life together in an orchard in the countryside. It isn't long until they have four children: Miguel,...

Blessings of the Land
    Shelter

Shelter

Shelter

82017HD

At the Covenant House, located on the outskirts of the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana, the doors never close, and there is always room for...

Shelter
    Wonderland

Wonderland

Wonderland

01970HD

Two middle-aged fathers bond over their love for their daughters in this affecting dramedy about friendship in our golden years.

Wonderland